For the Love of...

Here is Raulices on his "limited-edition" Stella. I have yet to take a photo on mine (she's red and shiny) but will do that on the next warm day and update this post.

For any of you scooterists in the SE USA, Hill City United Scooter Club is hosting its inaugural Chattanooga Scooter Rally "Hill on Wheels" August 18-20, 2006. I challenge you to find a more scenic ride than the ones you'll experience in Chattanooga. The rally site will be up soon and I will post more info on it then, but for now I can tell you that there will be kick-ass beer specials, awesome rides, free food, a mighty gymkhana, live entertainment, and tons of raffle swag!

For any of you scooterists in the SE USA, Hill City United Scooter Club is hosting its inaugural Chattanooga Scooter Rally "Hill on Wheels" August 18-20, 2006. I challenge you to find a more scenic ride than the ones you'll experience in Chattanooga. The rally site will be up soon and I will post more info on it then, but for now I can tell you that there will be kick-ass beer specials, awesome rides, free food, a mighty gymkhana, live entertainment, and tons of raffle swag!

1 Comments:
Look at the Cutsey Bootsy Magoo!!! One day, I shall have my scooter, I will. The whole family, Mr Man, Bean, and Munchkin scooting about the City.
1:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home