things walk and talk upright what should often crawl

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Professor Turns 30!

It was a weekend affair as the Professor turned the ripe age of 30.
The wrinkles are due to set in next week, as are the age spots and sagging skin.
Ah, the attractiveness of aging - the allure of the elderly.

Ash & the Professor toast to old age!

The Professor and Raulices cheese it up at Hiroshi's.

The Professor loves cake!



2 Comments:

Blogger Ava Leigh and Lila Anne said...

Lovely ladies, indeedy! Who would have guessed there age as old as 30. I can only hope to look have as good when I'm their age! No sun for me, no siree.

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Beaner Neaners said...

Aren't you looking loverly??!! See those sweet dimples. You are Da Bomb. Ahhhh,I barely remember the age 30...Ohhh, so long ago...
Nean Bean

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home